Anne Arundel County Resources for COVID-19
There is currently no at-home test for COVID-19 and testing is still in short supply. If you feel you have COVID-19 call your health-care provider and they can help determine the best course of action for you and your loved ones.
• https://www.aacounty.org/coronavirus/ is a one-stop shop with all the information you may need.
• https://www.aacounty.org/coronavirus/food/index.html has a list of meal resources available
• https://aafoodbank.org/ - Anne Arundel County Food Bank
• https://mdfoodbank.org/ - Maryland Food Bank
• http://marylandtaxes.com/media/2020/Due_Dates_Website_Cover.pdf - Information about changes to tax filing deadlines.
• https://aging.maryland.gov/Pages/senior-call-check.aspx - Information on Maryland’s senior call-check program to help provide assistance to seniors that may need it.
• AA County Police Department Non-Emergency Number: (410) 222-8050
• Student Meal Location Finder: https://gis.aacounty.org/mapping/index.html?viewer=covid19
• Anne Arundel County Economic Development Corporation: https://www.aaedc.org
• Maryland Department of Commerce: https://commerce.maryland.gov
• Maryland’s Coronavirus Website: http://coronavirus.maryland.gov